Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Health Insurance Marketplace
Why health insurance? All plans cover*:
- Affordable primary care and pediatrician visits
- Prescription coverage
- Preventive healthcare and screenings
- Emergency room and urgent care visits
- Coverage/treatment for pre-existing medical condition
Need Assistance or More Information?On November 15, you can go directly to the HealthCare.gov website to enroll or re-enroll. If you need assistance, we can help.
- Call 1-888-982-9144 (toll-free) to make an appointment with a representative. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital. Our Certified Application Counselors are available Monday –Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.; and Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Email us at haywood.CAC@haymed.org. We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.
Ready to Enroll? What You’ll Need:Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool (click here) for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)