Five Wishes lets your family and doctors know:
- Who you want to make health care decisions for you when you can't make them.
- The kind of medical treatment you want or don't want.
- How comfortable you want to be.
- How you want people to treat you.
- What you want your loved ones to know.
You may visit this link to fill out and print your advance directives through agingwithdignity.org
- Executive Team and Board of Trustees
- Patient Information
- Advance Directives
- Campus Map
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Cancer Report
- Billing Questions
- Medical Record Release
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Outpatient Surgery
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Financial Information
- Chaplaincy Program
- What it means to be a Duke LifePoint hospital
- Patient Guide Book
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- UnitedHealthCare Update
- Third Party Applications
- Medicaid Beneficiaries