- How can I make a payment and what forms of payment do you accept?
- Does Haywood Regional offer discounts?
- I can't pay my bill. Is there financial assistance available?
- How much will my procedure/exam cost?
- Will my insurance pay for my procedure/exam?
- What insurances does Haywood Regional accept?
- Does Haywood Regional accept Medicare?
- Does Haywood Regional accept Medicaid?
- My injury happened at work. Will Haywood Regional handle Worker's Compensation?
- From whom will I receive bills?
- Why am I getting multiple bills for the same procedure from different places?
- What are Haywood Regional credit and collection practices?
The billing team at Haywood Regional Medical Center is committed
to providing excellent customer service to our patients, providers, and community.
We place a high priority on customer service and have
Patient Advocates available to assist with billing concerns.
- Welcome from our CEO
- Executive Team and Board of Trustees
- Patient Information
- Advance Directives
- Campus Map
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Benefit Report
- Billing Questions
- Medical Record Release
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Outpatient Surgery
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Financial Information
- Chaplaincy Program
- What it means to be a Duke LifePoint hospital