Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
What it means to be a Duke LifePoint hospitalAs a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.
Quality. Expertise. Commitment.
Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
- Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
For more information about Duke LifePoint, visit www.dukelifepointhealthcare.com.
- Executive Team and Board of Trustees
- Patient Information
- Advance Directives
- Campus Map
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Cancer Report
- Billing Questions
- Medical Record Release
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Outpatient Surgery
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Financial Information
- Chaplaincy Program
- What it means to be a Duke LifePoint hospital
- Patient Guide Book
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- UnitedHealthCare Update
- Third Party Applications
- Medicaid Beneficiaries