Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Follow our Facebook page for the latest updates.
At Haywood Regional Medical Center,
we believe everyone can benefit from a wellness and fitness program. Our 54,000-square-foot health & fitness center can benefit people of all ages, background and levels of health, from children to senior citizens, from athletes to those simply looking to stay active.
Note: Fitness Classes have not yet resumed under our reopening plan. We will roll out slowly and will announce as availble.
Monthly Class Schedules: Overall Schedule
Everyone can enjoy wonderful benefits from involvement in a continuing program
focusing on maintaining or restoring wellness and fitness.
- 54,000-square-foot building
- Six-lane, 25-yard indoor heated pool and warm water therapy pool
- 3,000 square feet of cardiovascular equipment with cardio-theater
- 1,200 square feet of selectorized Body Master and Hammer strength training equipment
- 3/4 size gymnasium and traverse climbing wall
- Racquetball court
- Group fitness including step, cycling, and mind and body programming
- Private training studio
- Indoor track (1/10 mile)
- Spin Studio
- Steam room and sauna in each locker room
- Personal training
- Diabetes Education Center
- Health education classrooms and classes
- 1,800-square-foot multi-purpose room
- Towel and locker service
- Full service men’s and women’s locker rooms, with towels and hair dryers
- Nursery service
- Child change area
- Weight Management, Sports Nutrition & Wellness Education
The staff of our state-of-the-art health & fitness center
is dedicated to helping you be the best you can be, at a pace that is right for you.
Fitness Center Phone:
Fitness Center Hours:
Mon-Thurs 5:30am -9:00pm;
Mon-Thurs 6:00 am-8:30 pm;
- Facility Search
- Haywood Regional Health & Fitness Center
- Outpatient Care Center
- The Homestead
- Urgent Care