Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The nursery will reopen April 12, 2021. For Nursery COVID-19 information, click HERE.
Note: Masks are required while at the center. This includes during all levels of exercising as of 5pm, November 25. In the past, we followed the state orders on the ability to remove masks for strenuous exercise ONLY. However, under Executive Order No. 180, masks are required at all times.
Follow our Facebook page for the latest updates.
At Haywood Regional Medical Center,
we believe everyone can benefit from a wellness and fitness program. Our 54,000-square-foot health & fitness center can benefit people of all ages, background and levels of health, from children to senior citizens, from athletes to those simply looking to stay active.
Monthly Class Schedules May: Group Fitness Schedule | Pool Schedule
Due to COVID-19 restrictions not all programs are currently available. Please check back later in 2021.
Everyone can enjoy wonderful benefits from involvement in a continuing program
focusing on maintaining or restoring wellness and fitness.
- 54,000-square-foot building
- Six-lane, 25-yard indoor heated pool
- 3,000 square feet of cardiovascular equipment with cardio-theater
- 1,200 square feet of selectorized Body Master and Hammer strength training equipment
- 3/4 size gymnasium and traverse climbing wall
- Racquetball court
- Group fitness including step, cycling, and mind and body programming
- Private training studio
- Indoor track (1/10 mile)
- Spin Studio
- Steam room and sauna in each locker room
- Personal training
- Diabetes Education Center
- Health education classrooms and classes
- 1,800-square-foot multi-purpose room
- Towel and locker service
- Full service men’s and women’s locker rooms, with towels and hair dryers
- Nursery service
- Child change area
- Weight Management, Sports Nutrition & Wellness Education
The staff of our state-of-the-art health & fitness center
is dedicated to helping you be the best you can be, at a pace that is right for you.
Fitness Center Phone:
Fitness Center Hours:
Mon-Thurs.: 5:30am - 9:00pm
Mon-Fri.: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Mon-Thurs.: 6:00am - 8:30pm