Women's CareCall 828.452.8462
The Women's Care Center
Haywood Regional Medical Center Women's Care Center team has you covered from prenatal through delivery, the early years and beyond. Haywood Regional Medical Center offers you and your children the best care available. Together, our caring and compassionate team works to provide you with individualized care not often found in larger facilities. This service is offered on the hospital's fourth floor, which underwent an extensive remodel in early 2014. Our Nurses Station is centrally located to accommodate any Women’s Care Patient and their family members.
The Women's Care Center at Haywood Regional Medical Center provides a full range of maternity services, from natural childbirth to high-risk obstetrics. We combine a family oriented facility with a staff dedicated to meeting your needs as we serve you and your entire family.
For visitation information, please click here.
Our OBGYN team includes:
- Highly trained and skilled board-certified obstetrics physicians
- Family Medicine Providers
- Registered nurses
- Lactation Consultants
During your birth experience, enjoy:
- Spacious delivery rooms with sleeper chairs for support persons
- Natural childbirth alternatives
- Level I Nursery
- Private jet tubs
- Gourmet meal after delivery
- Family centered-care: mom and baby will always be together
- LDRP Facility: Mom does not have to move throughout her labor, delivery, recovery and post-partum care
- #HayBaby campaign: we love to celebrate our new babies, ask our nurses how!