As an active member of the community, Haywood Regional Medical Center (HRMC) supports many organizations through monetary and in-kind donations annually. It is the policy of this hospital to contribute to activities, organizations and causes in our community that align with our mission of Making Communities Healthier.
Our goal is to focus support on the following areas:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Children, youth and education organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
- Civic enhancement
In evaluation of sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that are aligned with the areas listed above. Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
HRMC does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate based on age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our mission of making communities healthier
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on an ongoing basis as they are received.
Request Submission Process:
All requests for sponsorships should be submitted utilizing the Sponsorship Application below.
CLICK TO FILL OUT SPONSORSHIP FORM ONLINE
View or Download the Sponsorship Application to Print
- Include any supporting documentation with your Sponsorship Application at time of submission.
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered.
Please submit online or return completed applications to:
Haywood Regional Medical Center
262 Leroy George Drive
Clyde, NC 28721