Welcome to Haywood Regional Medical Center Medical Records! We are pleased to serve you by providing information on how to obtain your medical record. We believe the more information you have about your health, the healthier you will be!
The Medical Records department is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Location: 2nd floor of the hospital (west wing)
Fax #: 828.452.8218
Below are some guidelines to remember.
- The Medical Records department is located on the second floor of Haywood Regional Medical Center.
- Please allow up to 5 days for non-emergency requests. (There is a shorter turn-around time for smaller requests or for patient care requests.)
- You may designate another person to pick up your records. Please provide a written statement including your date of birth (DOB), and your signature indicating what records are being released and to whom.
- You or the person designated to pick up your records must show a photo ID and sign to indicate that the records have been received.
- Legal representatives or surviving spouses of deceased patients may provide legal documentation to gain access to a patient's medical records.
- Your primary care physician or a physician on the Haywood Regional Medical Center staff who is ordering a procedure for you may request a copy of your records without signed authorization.
- Welcome from our CEO
- Executive Team and Board of Trustees
- Patient Information
- Advance Directives
- Campus Map
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Community Benefit Report
- Billing Questions
- Medical Record Release
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Outpatient Surgery
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Financial Information
- Chaplaincy Program
- What it means to be a Duke LifePoint hospital
- Patient Guide Book